Access Control with Google and Apple Wallet
LEGIC's "Wallet Program"
Connect Apple and Google Wallet with LEGIC's Trusted Service Platform and implement convenient access solutions.
The LEGIC “Wallet Program” is designed to support application providers in enhancing their access control solutions with Apple and Google Wallet.
This is achieved by using a simple interface to LEGIC’s Trusted Service platform.
The program aims to provide the following core benefits:
- To expand joint business opportunities and increase revenue growth for Wallet Program participants
- To speed time to market through our simple unified API for both Apple and Google Wallet
- Interface to Apple and Google business teams
- Early access to technology
- Insight to the product roadmap
- Updates on new features
- Joint marketing activities
Access Control Application Software- and Reader/lock vendors get:
- Support during end customer project meetings
- Interface with Google and Apple Business Teams
- An explanation of the end-to-end architectures of Apple - and Google Wallets and how LEGIC's Trusted Service supports the Wallet program participant
- Access to the LEGIC extranet to download technical documents