About LEGIC Identsystems Ltd.
LEGIC Identsystems Ltd., with headquarters in Switzerland, is the global leading company in secure
identification and legitimation management through contactless mobile and smart card technologies.
LEGIC’s product portfolio includes digital key management tools, mobile SDKs, smart card transponder
and secure hardware modules. The LEGIC technology platform enables partners to exploit RFID, NFC
and BLE airborne communication by reducing time-to-market and offers truly secure credential and
legitimation control for various applications.
The LEGIC China Representative Office enables Asian customers’ and partners’ applications in the fields of Enterprise Access Control, Hospitality, Mobility, Smart City and Industrial IoT.
- Loyal, fair, honest; with intact moral integrity
- Representing strong values toward Employer, Colleagues, Business partners and Customers
- Team player driven by results that gets things done, closer attitude
- Flair for business opportunities and technology innovation, stamina in Sales activities and Service attitude
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Proven track records of team leadership and Business Development
- Top-university bachelor’s degree in technological field with strong know-how in business / sales or bachelor’s degree in business
- administration with strong technological
- know-how and interest
- Min 10 years organization and business
- development management experience (value and solution selling) preferably in the high-tech industry
- Min 3 years of management experience (book-keeping, contract-law, negotiation, legal compliance, etc.)
- Market experience in the fields of RFID/NFC/BLE technology and their applications, experience in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is an asset
- Elaborate and deploy LEGIC’s Marketing Strategy for Asia Pacific (segmentation,
- targeting, and positioning through an
- opportune marketing mix)
- Build up local sales force for active market and business development
- Sales execution and partner acquisition:
- Lead generation, customer project
- identification, market penetration, key
- account management, leverage on all
- appropriate sales channels, track-keeping
- of relevant players and closing of projects
- Make sure the local sales and marketing measures are aligned with LEGIC’s strategy
- Close collaboration with LEGIC’s 3 Business Units “Access Control”, “Mobility & Smart City” and “Industrial IoT”
- Convince, coach and develop local consultants
- Represent LEGIC towards relevant officials, customers, partners and standardization bodies/alliances
- Budgeting, forecasting and full reporting of respective business area to Headquarter in Switzerland
- Accountability on order processing/fulfillment, book-keeping, expenditures and reporting, tax payments, certifications, audits, payrolls, etc. for LEGIC China office
If the offered position caught your attention and you are confident to be the person we are looking for, please send your CV completed by references and certificates to email@example.com.
For inquiries, reach out to the hiring officer for this position at the number +86 21 6387 0505 Ext. 6226.