LEGIC reader ICs
The solution for all applications
LEGIC reader ICs are compatible with all common RF standards, NFC and BLE.
Their compact design and their low energy consumption makes them the perfect choice for all kind of ID solutions.
for standard readers.
Provides the functionality for the main
objective — to secure access to data.
for the initialization of applications on credentials. Supports all relevant, passive RFID standards.
with Bluetooth Smart.
Secure identification with multi-
technology reader chipset.
Turn your ideas into reality
LEGIC reader ICs provide a high degree of flexibility and a unique range of functions:
They can be integrated into versatile of applications and offer easy access to various, also mobile, identification media.
The reader ICs are designed for use with LEGIC advant and prime and support third-party transponders, such as MIFARE or HID iCLASS® .
- Evaluation of the LEGIC 4000 or 6000 series
- Introduction to the 4000 or 6000 series instruction set
- Design examples of battery-operated and line-powered readers
- Access to the unique LEGIC Master-Token System-Control
- Entry into the use of the LEGIC Orbit solution
- Use of LEGIC prime and advant smartcards, as well as MIFARE Classic and DESFire
- Access to HID iCLASS smartcards
- Compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy
with all globally relevant smartcard ICs
The 4000 or 6000 series reader ICs are not only compatible with LEGIC advant and prime, but also with MIFARE and HID iCLASS smartcards.
The LEGIC reader ICs support all RF standards, such as ISO 14443 A+B, ISO 15693, LEGIC RF and Inside Secure.
Ready for Near Field Communication
The reader ICs are suitable for use in Near Field Communications applications. LEGIC’s solutions for combined ID, advant on mobile and advant on credit card, are fully integrated.
The use of an ID device in the form of a credit card or mobile device is just as easy as using a conventional contactless smart card.
Simplicity newly defined
LEGIC Configurator Hardware CHW-4000 is a modern and practical USB
desktop reader for all processes in connection with LEGIC transponder chips.
In addition, it can read, write and personalize the most commonly used third-party identification media (MIFARE).
- Initialization and personalization of LEGIC transponder chips
- Reading, writing and personalization of third-party ID media
- Analysis of identification media
- Creation of Master Tokens
- Supports standards ISO 14443, ISO 15693, NFC and prime RF
The Antenna Designer is a world unique, web-based tool for designing and dimensioning 13.56 MHz printed circuit board antennas for readers - exclusively for license partners.
Key and Authorization Management Tools
Full control over all your applications
LEGIC offers powerful solutions to secure your ID and IoT projects:
For mobile key management LEGIC Orbit allows the secure management and distribution of customer-specific application keys and
configurations directly over smartphones worldwide.
The patented LEGIC Master-Token System-Control is a worldwide,
unique security and authorization solution for contactless smartcard applications.