LEGIC Evaluation Kit EK-6300
Simplicity of LEGIC
The EK-6300 demonstrates in a simple manner the LEGIC technology.
It enables fast and efficient evaluation of the 6000 series’ application programme interface.
The typical reader design for wired online applications, as well as the Development Kit Software help developers to efficiently design BLE- and contactless smartcard applications on the basis of 13.56 MHz. LEGIC provides the software source code as well as the Gerber data on request.
Hardware and software
EVB-6300 and DKS-6000
The Evaluation Board EVB-6300 with USB
interface is based on the SM-6300 reader chip.
Together with the Development Kit Software DKS-6000, this platform
provides easy access to the development of application software:
- Evaluation of the SM-6300 performance
- First application of the SM-6300 command set
- Development of custom application software
- Integration of different transponder types and RF standards in applications
- Development of RFID readers
Evaluation Kit EK-6300
- Evaluation Board EVB-6300 with SM-6300
- LEGIC Master-Token SAM+ Zone C (Demo)
- Two ATC4096-MP311, two CTC4096-MM410, ATC1024-MV010, ATC256-MV410 and three MIFARE cards
- Instruction card – how to get started
- USB stick, including: - Development Kit Software DKS-6000 V1.0.x - Quick Documentation
- USB cable