LEGIC Evaluation Kit EK-4000
Simplicity of LEGIC
The EK-4000 demonstrates in a simple manner the full range of the LEGIC technology.
It enables fast and efficient evaluation of the 4000 series’ application programme interface.
A typical reader design for wired online applications, as well as the Development Kit Software help developers to efficiently design RFID applications on the basis of 13.56 MHz and mobile ID applications on the basis of Bluetooth Low Energy. LEGIC provides the software source code as well as the Gerber data on request.
Hardware and software
EVB-4000 and DKS-4000
The Evaluation Board EVB-4000 with USB
interface is based on the SM-4500M reader IC.
Together with the Development Kit Software DKS-4000, this platform
provides easy access to the development of application software:
- Evaluation of the SM-4500M performance
- First application of the SM-4500M command set
- Development of custom application software
- Integration of different transponder types and RF standards in applications
- Development of RFID readers
The Demo Board DMB-4000 is a ready-to-use,
battery-powered offline reader.
The reader based on the SM-4200M and the
broad platform of credentials enables developers to:
- Test different transponder types and RF standards
- Develop battery-powered offline readers
- Evaluate the energy saving function
Evaluation Kit EK-4000
- Evaluation Board EVB-4000
- Demo Board DMB-4000
- Development Kit Software DKS-4000
- Credential set of different RF standards (incl. MIFARE classic, MIFARE DESFire)
- LEGIC Master-Token System-Control demo media
- Getting Started Manual
- Documentation on CD
- USB cable
- Battery (CR2)