We cordially invite you to visit LEGIC during embedded world 2020 in Hall 3, Booth 3-358 from the 25th to the 27th of February in Nuremberg, Germany. Our team would be pleased to give you a hands-on demonstration of our security platform which adds powerful and secure authentication and credential management to IoT applications. It ensures that people and things work together according to secure, permissioned access to machines, information, assets and infrastructure.
The platform employs end-to-end embedded encryption and certified secure element technology to safeguard data integrity while communicating with smart devices via RFID, NFC and Bluetooth. The platform includes IoT Security Modules and Smartcard ICs, Key and Authorization Management tools as well as the Mobile Service LEGIC Connect consisting of a Trusted Service and Mobile SDK supporting easy development of smartphone apps.
Our compact IoT Security Modules can be designed into the smallest electronic edge devices, while our software components can be seamlessly integrated into IoT applications, smartphones, desktop and web applications.
We are happy to discuss some of our customer success stories with you!
- ZIGPOS (www.zigpos.com) technology identifies, locates, tracks and controls smart objects. ZIGPOS combines high precision UWB distance measurement with extremely economical data communication to create long-life location sensors. With the design-in of LEGIC’s EAL 5+ certified IoT security module in the ZIGPOS RTLS products, «root-of-trust» is enabled for people interacting with things, turning object data and spatial context into secure, actionable information.
- Bosch BCDS (www.bosch-connectivity.com) creates award-winning connected sensor devices that help clients to skyrocket their IoT business. Based on Bosch’s cross domain development kit XDK, their “Swiss army knife for the IoT”, LEGIC developed an XDK Extension which allows IoT developers to realize IoT sensor prototypes that leverage the LEGIC security platform to integrate ID and authentication capabilities.
- WAGO (www.wago.com) For connected, complex control requirements in the area of security and automation, phg integrated their Voxio Reader portfolio via Modbus protocol to the WAGO IoT Box. This enables secure and scalable operator and user rights management; as long as a personal data carrier is in the reader's field by means of a card or key fob holder, complex control and monitoring functions can be implemented according to each user’s profile.
- NIT: (www.nit.pl) Connected e-scooters appeal to those who want to move quickly and easily through urban areas at low cost, while avoiding traffic jams and solving the problems of first and last mile mobility. Poland-based Nauka i Technika Sp has developed a mobile e-scooter application based on LEGIC-enabled Smartcards and Smartphones for authentication of mobility users.
- FATH (www.tanlock.com) With FATH’s TANlock access control system, sensitive data or colocation centers can be given high-security access protection, ensuring that only authorized personnel may enter. Based on LEGIC’s Security Platform and Reader IC, the lock system is also suitable for medical cabinets, industrial infrastructure applications. Winner of the German Data Center Award 2018.
- LEGIC Tesla: (www.legic.com/mobility) Virtual Car Keys enable convenient and secure authentication of driver and passengers, an important requirement for Mobility Services. Virtual keys enable a wide range of services such as car sharing, fleet management, in-car delivery, etc. The LEGIC Tesla showcases a secure virtual key solution with flexible user-rights, full offline-functionality and back-channel for monitoring of vehicle status, trip data or driving habits.
- Samsung Pass (https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/samsung-pass/). Samsung has developed a prototype platform based on LEGIC Connect and SM-6300 Reader IC that extends the Samsung Pass app to let employees securely access their office via their Samsung smartphone. Employees also receive new access rights instantly over-the-air anytime and anywhere. They can then be applied via Bluetooth or NFC.
Let’s connect at booth 3-538 in Hall 3.
Director Business Unit Industrial IoT
LEGIC Identsystems Ltd
Tel: +41 44 933 64 64
Corporate Communications Manager
LEGIC Identsystems Ltd
Tel: +41 44 933 64 64