Elatec GmbH - TWN4 MultiTech SmartCard desktop
Combination of the TWN4 LEGIC NFC with an integrated contact card reader / write
- Supports 125 kHz / 134.2 kHz and 13.56 MHz (ISO 14443A/B, ISO 15693, and ISO 18092 / ECMA-340 (NFC) and ISO 7816)
- One platform to read / write to contact and contactless mediums
- TWN4 apps allow easy adaption without change in the main application (HOST)
- Future proof – easy firmware update of the reader in the field (remotely)
- Keyboard Emulation, CDC and direct chip-commands support
- Two onboard SAM sockets (Secure Access Module)
- Hardware and firmware is designed in Germany
Vintage meets IoT – a complete success
A few days ago, the Swiss security company LEGIC presented its innovative technology offerings at the embedded world in Nuremberg. As a focus of the appearance, there were two IoT-capable vintage arcade machines, which ensured a high number of visitors.
LEGIC supports the St. Gallen Symposium
From May 11 - 13, 2016, the 46th St. Gallen Symposium will be taking place in Eastern Switzerland. LEGIC will be sponsoring the identification technology used in the tickets once again this year. Well-known personalities from politics and business will be there, with speeches designed to provoke...
Get to know
Since the beginning, we have built up wide-ranging experience in a variety of branches and environments.
We have specific strengths in the following areas: