Development tools help you to get started with the LEGIC technology platform and to develop your readers, identification media and individual RFID solutions in a time- and cost-efficient manner.
Configurator Hardware CHW-4000
LEGIC Configurator Hardware CHW-4000 is a modern and practical USB desktop reader for all processes in connection with LEGIC transponder chips. In addition, it can read, write and personalize the most commonly used third-party identification media (MIFARE).
Evaluation Kit EK-4300
The Evaluation Kit EK-4300 helps you to become familiar with LEGIC’s BLE and RFID technology.
- Evaluation of the SC-4300M functionality
- Design example of line-powered reader
- Access to iPhone test app
- Access to prime and advant transponders
Evaluation Kit EK-4000
The Evaluation Kit EK-4000 helps you with a quick and cost-efficient design-in of the LEGIC 4000 reader chips into battery-operated and mains-operated readers.
- Evaluation of the advanced LEGIC technology platform
- Familiarization with the standard LEGIC API (SM-4500/4200 command set)
- Fast prototyping
Antenna Designer AD-0500
Antenna Designer is a world unique web-based tool for designing and dimensioning 13.56 MHz printed circuit board antennas for readers - exclusively for license partners.
- Simple designing and optimization of reader antennas
- Reduction of development efforts, costs and necessary know-how
- Possibility to tune antennas with inexpensive measuring equipment
- Complete design documentation
Besides the Antenna Designer for reader antennas LEGIC provides also support for designing transponder antennas.